Xenics is a pioneer of path-breaking infrared technology with a proven track record of more than 20 years. Xenics designs and markets infrared detectors, cores, and cameras of best-in-class image quality to support innovative R&D, industrial automation, machine vision, process control and high-end security applications. The company offers a complete portfolio of line-scan and area-scan products with a global sales network.
About the Role:
The Camera Manufacturing Specialist performs, independently, line-released processing/ assembly and will have an essential contribution to the Production Activities. Performing the requested production activities in time, correctly and accurately is a crucial requirement of the production line.
- Planning and Timely Execution of Production Activities
- Operating, monitoring and basic maintenance of production equipment; conducting sanity checks, performing maintenance, ensuring cleanliness and making minor repairs
- Device Monitoring for correct Operation; login status and issues in SW
- Incoming and Outgoing Inspection and Quality Control according to specifications and procedures. Generating report and logs highlighting urgent issues
- Administration and Logistics tasks including production steps documentation in related SW
- Component Selection Based on Production Planning:
- Monitoring and Reporting on Assembly Conditions and observations using Xenics operational systems.
- Follow-up on Outsourced Steps; planning and managing outsources production steps
- Contributing to Work Instructions; developing and improving way of working
- Contributing to Improvement Ideas - Building the Organizational Mindset: Participating in the development and execution of improvement ideas approved by team leaders, focusing on quality, safety, and cost reduction.
- Supporting Engineering Projects
- Maintaining parts Stock
- (any) Background in Electronics;
- Soldering skills are a big plus
- Any experience with electronic equipment is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Following work instructions thoroughly
- Reporting errors/failures/inconsistencies/…
- Careful handling of sensitive components
- Careful tracking of serial numbers
- Working knowledge of English is desired (Work instructions)
- Dutch is a plus
- Basic ICT knowledge
- Familiar with Windows environment & file structure
- Familiarity with Linux would be advantageous (the new MIPI cameras need it)
- Familiarity with basics of networking (IP addresses, MAC addresses) is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- General handiness
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financially healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuously learn and grow through in-house and external training
Embrace a big future with us !
- Work with a dynamic team in a high-tech company full of challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our flexible working environment will give you many opportunities to take initiatives and responsibilities.
Apply for this job/p>