We are expanding our Infrared & CMOS Image Sensor Design Team in Grenoble, France!
Do you love designing and developing groundbreaking ideas for the next generation of Advanced Camera & Imaging systems?
Do you have at least 5 years of relevant experience?
This job opening is for you!
You’ll collaborate with teams across the world (USA, Canada, Europe) to research, design, validate, prototype and test state-of-the-art imagers, ROICs and ASICs.
Full Description :
• Interpretation of design requirements and the design of analog and mixed-signal circuits that meet these requirements.
• Verification of these circuits (both at schematic level and back-annotated).
• Understanding of the circuit sensitivities to decide on further design optimization and additional verification (e.g. corner or Monte-Carlo simulations).
• Know-how of digital design without being an expert.
• A structured way of working and attendance to project meetings with concise communication that involves clear and pro-active reporting on status, issues, risks, and support needed.
• Collaboration with the Analog and Mixed-Signal Layout Engineer to enable timely delivery of block and module layouts.
• Detailed and complete breakdown of a design assignment into tasks with a realistic estimation of task durations and strong commitment to the resulting schedule.
• Reporting of actual vs. planned effort and mitigation of any slippage.
• Delivery of design documentation based on inputs and needs from project stakeholders and end-users.
• Support of the Validation team during the bring-up phase of the sensor.
• Team player who supports colleagues and who shares technical knowledge.
• Open to feedback and training for personal development.
Apply for this job/p>